Buxton Town Team CIC is a Community Interest Company, limited by guarantee. It was incorporated under the Companies Act 2006 on 22nd November 2012, the Registration Number is 8304388. Our primary objective is to advance the prosperity of Buxton and the well-being of its community.
We will do this through projects that will:
- support existing traders and services businesses, protect the local economy, safeguard jobs and enhance overall prosperity
- encourage and assist new businesses to form and thrive
- deliver improved environment and safer streets and increase the range of trades, services and activities available to the community, which will encourage people to satisfy their needs locally
- enhance the attraction of the town to visitors and encourage more people to come to Buxton, providing jobs for local people, increasing prosperity and enhancing the vibrancy of the town.
- We will operate in collaboration with other organisations and individuals in the town who share similar or related objectives.
- Any profits generated will be used to invest in further projects for the benefit of the community.
This is a shortened version of our Community Interest Statement, please take time to read the full document. Please see also the Articles of Association which specify the way the company operates. See also these formal reports on our operations:
- CIC34 Annual Report for 2016 Complete
- CIC34 Annual Report for 2015 Main Form
- CIC34 Annual Report for 2015 Continuation Part 1
- CIC34 Annual Report for 2015 Continuation Part 2
- BTT – Management Accounts 2015
- CIC34 Annual Report for 2014 – Main Form
- CIC34 Annual Report for 2014 – Continuation Part 1
- CIC34 Annual Report for 2014 – Continuation Part 2
- BTT Management Accounts 2014
- CIC34 Annual Report for 2013 – Main Form
- CIC34 Annual Report for 2013 – Continuation Part 1
- CIV34 Annual Report for 2013 – Continuation Part 2
- BTT Management Accounts 2012-13